Identity verify problrm

I have no any I’d card , passport and driving license. My 1 day only left 😢

How canow I will verify my identity

Pleare help me 😢

1 day only left

I thought they gave you a number of days? Why did you wait until now to 😢 about it? Why did you not take action sooner to secure an ID?

1 day only left

I thought they gave you a number of days? Why did you wait until now to 😢 about it? Why did you not take action sooner to secure an ID?

Because I was not understand , which type card company need, I was send help centre mail. But help centre told me…please use visa card and international card…but I have no card…

Please help me​:cry:😢😢😢😢

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i got this message from customer support

Mario Today at 03:07

Hello Harneet,

I understand your concern, and I am sorry I can assist you, this process is an automated system and cant be manually changed, unfortunately, if your document is not registered as a valid document in our platform, you will not be able to complete the process. As I said before, once you have one of the approved documents for our platform, you are welcome to contact us and we will gladly assist you.

For the time being, you will have access to your active orders and you will continue to be able to communicate with your buyers through the active order pages. You will not be able to communicate with other users through inbox messages.

If you have funds available or pending clearance, you will continue to have access to them while your account remains restricted.

Hello Harneet,

I understand your concern, and I am sorry I can assist you, this process is an automated system and cant be manually changed, unfortunately, if your document is not registered as a valid document in our platform, you will not be able to complete the process. As I said before, once you have one of the approved documents for our platform, you are welcome to contact us and we will gladly assist you.

For the time being, you will have access to your active orders and you will continue to be able to communicate with your buyers through the active order pages. You will not be able to communicate with other users through inbox messages.

If you have funds available or pending clearance, you will continue to have access to them while your account remains restricted.

@harneetart so how you done your verification ?

Hello Harneet,

@harneetart and after how much days of joining fiverr , you got notification for verification ?

• 3 weeks later...

@harneetart and after how much days of joining fiverr , you got notification for verification ?

Hi, after a 3 month I got verification message but I try first with Adhar card card but Fiverr reject my verification, then i dropped an email to Fiverr customer support and tell them my everything about Adhar card, after a 3 hours they revert my Fiverr support said ADHAR CARD or PAN CRAD is not valid document in our database, so always remember you have to submit your Driving licenced, Passport or any Visa stamp page (travel visa stamp on passport, not visa or MasterCard etc ,)

After that I will submit my DL they approved it, without any problem, Now I am successfully verified by Fiverr

Hi, after a 3 month I got verification message but I try first with Adhar card card but Fiverr reject my verification, then i dropped an email to Fiverr customer support and tell them my everything about Adhar card, after a 3 hours they revert my Fiverr support said ADHAR CARD or PAN CRAD is not valid document in our database, so always remember you have to submit your Driving licenced, Passport or any Visa stamp page (travel visa stamp on passport, not visa or MasterCard etc ,)

After that I will submit my DL they approved it, without any problem, Now I am successfully verified by Fiverr

@harneetart , in the selfie section can we put our passport size image for verification

and how much time you got for verification >?

Archived