If a another seller download videos from my gig and deliver it to their clients without my permission can i take some action?

iamaqdas

I am just a little bit hesitated to turn the live portfolio option ON.
As I have delivered many orders and all the videos are added to my gig portfolio which means anyone can download it and use it to deliver them to their clients also.
My question Is:
1-Is there any fiverr automatic detecting system that automatically detects if a seller delivers the work which he downloaded from other sellers gig?
2-If I found some person using the same content as mine can i report him so that fiverr could take some action on it?
Thanks in Advance!

If I read correctly from your description, you are not creator of videos, what you do is find CC0 free videos and sell them on Fiverr after adding clients branding.

From your description:

“I will find the best quality cc videos for your channel,which is completely from copyright.”

Yes I Know But I offcourse its a work to find the videos from reliable source and then compile them and edit them.

Just Wanted To Know For Example A person is making videos at his own studio (Not Taken From Other Sources) and he delivers the content and its added on the live portfolio and if someone else download his video and use it for reselling on fiverr without any permission from seller is there any action that fiverr will take against him if seller reports him?

Or is there any fiverr automatic detecting system that automatically detects if a seller delivers the work which he downloaded from other sellers gig?

Yes I Know But I offcourse its a work to find the videos from reliable source and then compile them and edit them.

Just Wanted To Know For Example A person is making videos at his own studio (Not Taken From Other Sources) and he delivers the content and its added on the live portfolio and if someone else download his video and use it for reselling on fiverr without any permission from seller is there any action that fiverr will take against him if seller reports him?

Or is there any fiverr automatic detecting system that automatically detects if a seller delivers the work which he downloaded from other sellers gig?

No automatic, nothing can detect that, if you can prove the video is originally yours you file report.

But if he downloaded the video it will have fiverr in upper right corner, did you see that he cropped out that or block it?

Archived