If a buyer report a seller about a negative service. Does Fiverr let us know?

huykieu92

Hi @frank_d. Thank you. I’m thinking about a case that we’re all doing good things and the buyer had also confirmed that, but we’re still reported in the end. It rarely happens, you think it’s possible?

I don’t understand whether you are describing something happening to you right now or if you are speaking hypothetically.

Why do you think would a buyer report you?

I need an example.

When you get reported, there’s manual intervention. A Fiverr employee investigates the flag.

If it’s valid, they take action.

Otherwise, nothing happens.

Hi @frank_d

Thanks so much

Unfortunately, I have no example at the moment. I haven’t had any bad reviews so far.

But I want to calculate what possibilities could affect Gig’s impressions, and I’m thinking that being reported might be one of the factors.

And It’s good to know that Fiverr takes action by manual intervention.

Thanks again for your help

Hi @frank_d

Thanks so much

Unfortunately, I have no example at the moment. I haven’t had any bad reviews so far.

But I want to calculate what possibilities could affect Gig’s impressions, and I’m thinking that being reported might be one of the factors.

And It’s good to know that Fiverr takes action by manual intervention.

Thanks again for your help

I think it’s quite a jump to go straight to “what happens if I get reported”.

There are dozens of factors that tell the algorithm whether your gig is performing well.

You should try to stop worrying about an invisible and irrational threat and focus on your clients.

Archived