If a NON RELEVENT order is being place and cancel?

rizwansb

hi friends,
I always appreciate the Fiverr new level metrics but cancellation of order make a big jerk to a seller.if you have done 51 orders in which 50 orders are with 5 star reviews one order is cancel.50 0rders doesn’t count but the one orders means a lot.
My question is “if a order is placed and cancel which is not related to the skill that you offered” it also make effect like an order in which a seller failed to deliver and cancelled…

Guest offlinehelpers

hi friends,

I always appreciate the Fiverr new level metrics but cancellation of order make a big jerk to a seller.if you have done 51 orders in which 50 orders are with 5 star reviews one order is cancel.50 0rders doesn’t count but the one orders means a lot.

My question is “if a order is placed and cancel which is not related to the skill that you offered” it also make effect like an order in which a seller failed to deliver and cancelled…

Yep - all cancellations count against the seller, regardless of the reason…

Archived