Fiverr Community Forum

If Fiverr alive? - What Happened?

can any one tell that when the new update coming ?

Good question! No one on Fiverr responds …
I think we are already experiencing that “upgrade”. If there are some working and many of the classic vendors are not, it must be for some reason …
When they will take out that famous paid Ads layer? Nobody knows that!

2 Likes

you have any idea that when new update is coming any idea ?

Okay, since this issue started I have not received any Order .

My Order Completion rate was 92%
But I don’t know Fiverr Yesterday decreased it to 90% ,

I don’t know why they decreased it .

We trust Fiverr team, everything will be resolved. Just be patient guys :slight_smile:

it is calculated in a sliding time window. In those 60 days from this moment you may have one that makes the value change.So when you commit a foul that moves in time and chases you… LOL
That way they remove your levels and it takes months to recover from a single error …

I hope so … So many years working here to build a profile …

My Orders Are drastically decreased after this issue ,

and My earning levels are below the category of LOW ,

I want this issue to be solve soon , and get my earning levels and orders Back , as soon as possible.

2 Likes

worth a point. Let see

Yes, same is happening with me. My top selling gig was ranked on first page and later it stopped showing in search results and even with searching my full title it did not showing in results but today when I searched full title of my gig then it was showing on the last of the results. Its strange, I am not receiving new orders or messages of new buyers.

I hear it for 2 months :frowning:

1 Like

We all hope so! Maybe they are adjusting things

For this reason, I think that there are people who continue to work, because there are vendors on that list. The problem is that neither you nor many people appear!
It is not a theory … It is a fact! They left us out

1 Like

So I started writing here because of that!
It is the only thing that can be done! Here I have read stories from more than 30 sellers and we are going through the same …
The issue is urgent, we need a real and formal response from Fiverr. Things have changed? okay! What must we do to enter again?

Hey Guys I’ve found this post
Maybe could work…
I’m reading now…

alright this is interesting, cause I thought I was going crazy. I didn’t get any orders or messages in the last two weeks …

Yeah I never received any order or message that is not spam anyway so I can’t really tell the difference here .-.

@carlosrada1 I have the same concern. I have been on Fiverr since Apr 2020 and got many messages and requests from buyers but this month I have not been getting messages either let alone orders. It’s been 1 week no interaction in my inbox!

Hey Carlos,

I am also facing a similar issue as I have not been getting any messages and we have no idea about the impressions that the gigs are getting. Secondly, I am also having trouble getting quality buyer requests about services related to my gigs, if I am getting any at all.

Is anyone facing issues with buyer requests as well?

I have received no Order and All that I have received Completed before delivery Date , Only Cancelled On Order in total

But now again they dropped my Completion rate 90-89%

First from 92-90 then 89% If I calculate percentage my self then it is 92%

Why they drop my Completion rate even I have not received any Order after this issue.