Fiverr Forum

If Fiverr was a Movie - Best Rant Scenes

It has been a long day. 1:42am here in Florida USA. In the name of Ranting I decided to post my favorite Rant Scene from the movies. What is yours?

“First you got to get Mad”

5 Likes

Oh, that’s an easy question. If Fiverr was a movie: this scene… It applies on many levels. :wink:

7 Likes

That was a great scene…it did bring a smile. I wonder if I rant about Ants to Fiverr they will rank me higher :slight_smile:

“Show me the Money”

1 Like
3 Likes

LOL - as a bonus maybe Fiverr can give us all a year subscription for jelly donuts.

1 Like

And who could ever forget…

2 Likes

Opps…couldn’t play on Fiverr

They won’t block Paypal chargebacks, but instead they enrolled us in the jelly of the month club.

1 Like

Try now 20 chraracters

Tom Cruise & Jack Nicholson best rant evah! :grin:

6 Likes

Wow…I forgot about this one…great scene…Tom is now in 2 rants!!!

Code Red = Fiverr’s Algorithm

4 Likes

Yep…got it. Another movie I haven’t seen before. I lived a sheltered life living in the Philippines during my growing years. :slight_smile: I’m going to check and see if it is on Netflix

1 Like

When buyer say, he don’t like it…

3 Likes

LOL :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: That made my day

I decided to reach back into the vault. I never watched the show but can remember sitting on my dads lap while he watched it. He loved Jackie. This is for you dad - miss you.

3 Likes

When you’re dealing with a clueless buyer (and then share it in the forum and we all relate):

3 Likes

Can I climb on top of Fiverr’s algorithm and scream :slight_smile:

This Clip probably sums up how some users feel when they think all is alright but are suddenly thrown over the top curve balls. Be it buyers or sellers I’m sure many have wanted to do this at times: just scream scream scream. [Just image the strings and darts as representing the curve balls thrown.]