If for past month after you join fiverr and you don't receive any order what happens to you

yaaemelia

Hi yaaemelia,

it simply depends on the requirements. If someone just requests simple changes, the price should be as low as possible. However, if your customer wants to release a professional photo in a printed magazine you might need (with experience) 1-2h to perform a beauty retouch. I think for a $5 gig your working time should be around 15-25min.
I see you also offer background removal, this can be done in 10-30 seconds or take countless hours, depending on the cut-out. If you want to cut out an e-commerce product, it’s easy. If you want to cut-out a big sailing ship with countless of ropes (and so on) you have to work a lot with calculations and alpha channels, which simply takes time.
Keep in mind that it might be better to pick up a more complex job for just $5 in the beginning than just passing by and waiting.

Greets,
Matthias

• 2 weeks later...
Guest excelassist

Definitely Agree, Basically Buyer comes here and find the reliable and experience seller, very few put their buyer request here.

i think fiverr should make it more easier to write a buyer request

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tamal30

propers buyer all time sincearity and hard working

On 10/15/2017 at 11:36 AM, shrutibatra said:

Sometimes there are spammers but most of the time there are genuine buyers

you are right,but all of site stay positive and negative quality

Archived