If gig marketing is too high, will my Fiverr account be banned?

design_eusha

Probably not a ban, but Twitter highly frowns upon that because it annoys people and crowds keyword uses.

If someone is looking up a keyword or phrase, they aren’t going to want to see multiple accounts posting the same thing.

That approach is also extremely ineffective. Don’t think that the more accounts that post something, the more likely you are to get work. Marketing doesn’t work like that.

If you generate leads on Twitter, it’s because you’re providing valuable insights, NOT because you’re posting your gig links over and over and over and over again and doing it from multiple accounts.

Also, if you’re sending your gig to specific users, using unrelated hashtags or putting your gig link in replies to people’s conversations, that’s spamming not marketing and that will definitely get you banned from Twitter.

I encourage you to review Twitter’s ToS and also learn how lead generation works on social media. Don’t rely on people’s Youtube Fiverr videos for this information because all they do is tell you how to spam.

• 4 weeks later...

Probably not a ban, but Twitter highly frowns upon that because it annoys people and crowds keyword uses.

If someone is looking up a keyword or phrase, they aren’t going to want to see multiple accounts posting the same thing.

That approach is also extremely ineffective. Don’t think that the more accounts that post something, the more likely you are to get work. Marketing doesn’t work like that.

If you generate leads on Twitter, it’s because you’re providing valuable insights, NOT because you’re posting your gig links over and over and over and over again and doing it from multiple accounts.

Also, if you’re sending your gig to specific users, using unrelated hashtags or putting your gig link in replies to people’s conversations, that’s spamming not marketing and that will definitely get you banned from Twitter.

I encourage you to review Twitter’s ToS and also learn how lead generation works on social media. Don’t rely on people’s Youtube Fiverr videos for this information because all they do is tell you how to spam.

Thank you madam.

I was expecting such an answer. And you gave me that answer.

Thank you so much for writing so beautifully.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you ever got orders from facebook, twitter or other social media by sharing your gigs?

No, so far I have not received any order by sharing on Facebook Twitter.

However, the experienced brothers said that they have received many orders and are doing so by sharing.

No doubt. But the truth is they haven’t.

For a moment there, I thought the “experienced brothers” was the name of some guru or teacher. But no. They’re guys here who regularly post rubbish that doesn’t work. You can tell it doesn’t work, because they don’t have orders either.

Your best bet is to google how marketing works, take some courses and then put them into practice.

And by the way, I have a sneaking suspicion that your profile picture is not an image of you. Fiverr doesn’t like that. Suggest you use a - unique! - logo, image or illustration instead …

For a moment there, I thought the “experienced brothers” was the name of some guru or teacher. But no. They’re guys here who regularly post rubbish that doesn’t work. You can tell it doesn’t work, because they don’t have orders either.

Your best bet is to google how marketing works, take some courses and then put them into practice.

And by the way, I have a sneaking suspicion that your profile picture is not an image of you. Fiverr doesn’t like that. Suggest you use a - unique! - logo, image or illustration instead …

And by the way, I have a sneaking suspicion that your profile picture is not an image of you.

If the above is correct: New Sellers .... No Integrity .... No Success!

Thank you for these Suggestions.

This text shows up when I enter my profile settings

(Need to update your public profile? Go to My Profile)

Does it only appear on my profile or is it written on everyone’s profile?

Huh? 🤓

I have no idea what you’re talking about …

ok, I’m doing an edit again, I think you can understand

This text shows up when I enter my profile settings

( Need to update your public profile? Go to My Profile )

Does it only appear on my profile or is it written on everyone’s profile?

There’s no option for settings in the forum profile …

Oh, right, you mean on the main site profile. Yes, everyone has the option to change their profile image if they want.

Exactly what I wanted to know. Thank you again.

However, the matter is a little funny, what is the need to show this notice to the person whose profile picture is correct

Archived