If have any problem in my gig

creativeart20

First off, logo creating is very competitive, so yes, marketing is important.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% satisfaction guarantee is also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work and attracts scammers.)

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.) Also use of the bold option should be minimized, as it looks unprofessional.

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. Any text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable, even if it’s part of a logo. (These are usually the first thing people will see. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized.)

There are several English errors in this gig your profile. “Languages: English - Fluent” is inaccurate. It should be ‘conversational.’ Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

I would take out “for company” from the title. In my opinion short titles are best. I would also clean up the description, there are some grammatical errors in there. I think you should move the review in the beginning of your description and move it over to the end, and steer clear from writing in all capital letters.

First off, logo creating is very competitive, so yes, marketing is important.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% satisfaction guarantee is also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work and attracts scammers.)

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.) Also use of the bold option should be minimized, as it looks unprofessional.

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. Any text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable, even if it’s part of a logo. (These are usually the first thing people will see. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized.)

There are several English errors in this gig your profile. “Languages: English - Fluent” is inaccurate. It should be ‘conversational.’ Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

imagination7413 Thank you

I would take out “for company” from the title. In my opinion short titles are best. I would also clean up the description, there are some grammatical errors in there. I think you should move the review in the beginning of your description and move it over to the end, and steer clear from writing in all capital letters.

brenna_n Thanks for your help

Archived