Fiverr Forum

If I ask for a mutual cancellation through the Resolution Center, does it makes the countdown of my order to stop?

If I ask for a mutual cancellation through the Resolution Center, does it makes the countdown of my order to stop? Because I don’t want the order to affect my ratings by being delivered late.

Thank you for any suggestion :slight_smile:

I have not had to cancel too often, but it seems like the clock does not stop until the buyer accepts it. The buyer has 2 days to accept it and then it is automatically canceled. I think I remember the clock continuing to run until then. :thinking:

It indeed does not pause, but it also does not go overdue, as long as there’s a request active. Other party has 2 days then to accept or it automatically cancels (Very bad, at least a year ago still). If nothing happens, you can abort it and re-send it. If they are simply not responding, support can also cancel it for you, provided you have a reason for it :slight_smile:

Basically, you exchange a drop in your ‘on time delivery’ statistic for a drop in your ‘Order Completion Rate’.

Yes your are right, The clock does not stop until the buyer accepts it and the buyer has 2 days to accept it. If the buyer is not active, then it is automatically canceled.