Fiverr Community Forum

If I change GIG Image it will Impact for GIG ranking & SEO?

I want to change My GIG Image Because I think I don’t make perfect SEO for my Image, That is why I want to know If I change my GIG image it will make any problem for My GIG ranking & SEO?
Thank you all❤

6 Likes

Any time you edit your gig it is removed from the search while the change is verified. This can take a few minutes to a few weeks.

If you’re doing well with the gig right now, don’t mess with it. If it’s doing poorly, then edit away.

5 Likes

Thank you very much, for your valuable advice, I want to confirm one thing which one will be perfect Edit my old GIG or open New GIG with same image,
Thanks So much, again❤

As per my knowledge, it will impact your gig. Whenever you edit your gig, observe its performance for at least 14 days. This observation will help you understand if you edited it rightly or not. @jubair_ahmed, feel free to share if you face any issue. Best of luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can do it. No problem. But Fiverr reviews it for every change you make. Hope helps you

2 Likes

Thank you very much, for your valuable advice, So please let me know which one better editing the GIG or New creation?
Thanks again❤

1 Like

Both options are good to go. I’ll prefer the editing option because it will increase your observation and understanding.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, for your valuable advice, So your saying if I make changes with my GIG it will Not making problem with my GIG?
Thanks again❤

The ranking will be impacted. But this practice will increase your confidence. If the gig is performing well, please dont edit it.

1 Like

It’s against the ToS to make duplicate gigs, so if you make a new gig it cannot be the same as one you already have. Thus, using the same image with no alterations is not recommended.

1 Like

Thank you very much, for your valuable advice, I will remember that!:heart:

Thank you very much, for your valuable advice, I will remember that.!:heart: