If I change GIG Image it will Impact for GIG ranking & SEO?

jubair_ahmed

Any time you edit your gig it is removed from the search while the change is verified. This can take a few minutes to a few weeks.

If you’re doing well with the gig right now, don’t mess with it. If it’s doing poorly, then edit away.

Thank you very much, for your valuable advice, I want to confirm one thing which one will be perfect Edit my old GIG or open New GIG with same image,

Thanks So much, again❤

Thank you very much, for your valuable advice, I want to confirm one thing which one will be perfect Edit my old GIG or open New GIG with same image,

Thanks So much, again❤

As per my knowledge, it will impact your gig. Whenever you edit your gig, observe its performance for at least 14 days. This observation will help you understand if you edited it rightly or not. @jubair_ahmed, feel free to share if you face any issue. Best of luck! 🙂

• Like 2

As per my knowledge, it will impact your gig. Whenever you edit your gig, observe its performance for at least 14 days. This observation will help you understand if you edited it rightly or not. @jubair_ahmed, feel free to share if you face any issue. Best of luck! 🙂

Thank you very much, for your valuable advice, So please let me know which one better editing the GIG or New creation?

Thanks again❤

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

If you're not happy with your Gig image, then, by all means, change it! You must have an image that represents your Gig well and that you're happy with. As far as SEO goes, changing your Gig image shouldn't have any negative impact on your ranking. If you're still unsure about that, you can reach out for answers at Lucky Brand SEO marketing agency. In fact, it might even help, since a new image could be more eye-catching and help you to stand out from the competition. So go ahead and make the change - it could be just what you need to attract new buyers!

Edited by seamusborst