If I delete my 1 gig then its reviews also remove

videowoker

If you delete a gig, the review will still be visible on your profile, and your overall rating will remain the same.

On top of that, if the overall rating and the reviews that the buyers see on your available gigs don’t match (for example, your overall rating is 4.9, but all of your available gigs only have 5 star reviews), it will look suspicious. It will look like you’re hiding something really, really bad.

If you delete a gig, the review will still be visible on your profile, and your overall rating will remain the same.

On top of that, if the overall rating and the reviews that the buyers see on your available gigs don’t match (for example, your overall rating is 4.9, but all of your available gigs only have 5 star reviews), it will look suspicious. It will look like you’re hiding something really, really bad.

but its remove from my profile i don’t know why

mam can you let me know how is it possible

It’s possible because when you delete a gig, you delete everything that goes with it. Just that simple. Unless you didn’t delete it and only edit the gig, if that is what you did, then your review should be there. I mean, to me it’s a simple commons sense. I could be wrong, so maybe you should send a message to customer service for them to explain why?

I just checked your profile and I see 4.9 five stars… so I have no idea what gid are you talking about? If the gig is deleted I don’t think the reviews can be up because they don’t support a file or a gig that was already deleted, does that makes sense?

Archived