Fiverr Forum

If i disabled my current account after that can i create a new account in the same laptop?

if I disabled my current account after that can I create a new account in the same laptop?

Please help.

Yes you can do this… NO problem. Setup new windows.

So, I need to do set up a new windows?

Yes…@logodesign018

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/closing-your-account-change-username

You need permission from Customer Support to open a new account.

No you don’t.

Just message CS and tell them you’re going to close your account and open a new one - they’ll be fine with it as you haven’t had your account closed by them. Just explain you want to have a new username. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank u so much :blush:

There’s no problem. Even no need to bother customer support. I closed my previous account and opened a new one without any problem.

Do you need to setup a new windows? @subho_ghosh

No, I did nothing. Before closing I just changed the email address and then opened a new one with the previous one.

Setting up new Windows would be useless, you’d still be at the same location. Just contact Support as some veteran sellers habe recommended.

Thank you so much for your comment @fonthaunt

It’s possible to open a new account without the permission from Customer Support, but you risk getting your account disabled.

you can do this…
No problem