Fiverr Community Forum

If i do not review buyers experience, will their review stay hidden?

Hey! So far i had a perfect run…even somehow reached seller level one recently. Now however i have a buyer who might have given me a not perfect review. He liked what i do best, the artwork part. However the field in which i was/am not very experienced with, the text on top, was not his thing. Thanks to the text, it turned into a very very long revisionstage. I really tried every trick i had up my sleeve, i even handpainted a couple of fonts and went crazy with layer styles. However i fear i am not suited for this kind of design. I am more about painting stuff. He gave a tip so i am fairly positive he respects the effort, however i am not someone who likes to gamble. Can i simply decide not to rate him as buyer and will that also keep his review from the eyes of other potential buyers?

2 Likes

If a buyer leaves a review, it will be published sooner or later.
Even if you don’t give a buyer review , after several days the review will be automatically published.
You have to accept the fact that not all reviews are 5-star. You can still have a chance to explain the reasons under buyer’s feedback.
That is also very important for future buyers as they may want to check what happened and how you handled the situation.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info…now i can embrace my defeat, knowing it can not be avoided…

Just checked…turns out I REMAIN UNDEFEATED! …just as expected haha