If I edit my gig, Then it's lost the rank on fiverr?

mazumder_012

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven’t heard of any. When it comes to the search results, things can change quickly.

I’ve heard some people say that smaller changes affect their gig less than larger ones, but the only evidence for that is anecdotal.

If i need to update or change my gig, then what can I do?

I edited once, then my disappeared for a while in search result. But after some days it came back to the rank. However i dont know clearly about fiverr’s algorithm but you can optimize your gig for better ranking

yeah thank you, some one say if you have some order in a gig, then update or edit, because the rank don’t lost due to order…is it good for gig edit ?

yeah thank you, some one say if you have some order in a gig, then update or edit, because the rank don’t lost due to order…is it good for gig edit ?

Don’t update your gig too often. It will change your position in search results. My Experience: I have done this before and now I know what it looks like without any sales. I went on a vacation with leaving the impression at 28k and after returning back my impression, click, views and everything went drastically down, impression is 67 now. I have updated my gig too often almost every next hour and same process every other day. RESULT was “NO SALES”. My gig went out of the search results and th…

Don’t update your gig too often. It will change your position in search results. My Experience: I have done this before and now I know what it looks like without any sales. I went on a vacation with leaving the impression at 28k and after returning back my impression, click, views and everything went drastically down, impression is 67 now. I have updated my gig too often almost every next hour and same process every other day. RESULT was “NO SALES”. My gig went out of the search results and th…

This is an experience about edit. but now don’t show the gig impression, click, views as a result we don’t see gig activity on fiverr. When it will be active know only god… so now waiting .

Archived