Fiverr Community Forum

If I edit my gig, Then it's lost the rank on fiverr?

Don’t edit your gig unless it is not well ranked. And do not change the title. And only do it one time. No more. That’s my experience.

2 Likes

Thank your for your kind information

gig edit not a good way for any kinds of account, if anyone edit their gig this gig rank of course lost, it is very harmful, so if anyone want to edit their gig they should think much more time

Thanks for your information

2 Likes

oh yeah, so when edit the gig then is lost rank. so what I should be done edit gig or published new gig? :frowning:

everyone should try to be very careful about their gig edit

Yes, that is what happens, I found that as well. I now am not going to edit my gigs again. I happens every time I then end up messaging customer service and asking them to fix the issue and they do. All my gigs were up except the one I had updated and that was the gig that has brought in all the work.

yes, if you edit your gigs then you have to lost your gig rank instantly, so if you need edit gigs then you can delete this gig and create a proper new gig but if your gig already gone to be rank and if you’ll get more order so please don’t edit your gigs. hope you understand…

Thank you

4 Likes

yes you are right, i agree with your opinion

2 Likes

I would recommend to avoid the edit button like the plague. Except if your gig is already horribly ranked (Like mine), then feel free to use the button as much as you like, and hope it works the other way around too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

so solution is dont edit the gig

People have edited their gigs and been moved to the back for about a week. Then, if the edit was done so the gig was vastly improved and not done carelessly, they have seen their gigs move up.

The key is IMPROVED, and not done carelessly.

2 Likes

Hy,
its Me_Bharat SEO team.
Updating a gig wrongly can affect the ranking to go down and editing a gig bestly does not change the ranking till you have a good profile Data. If you online all day long can also affect the ranking as we check on Fiverr, Our tips to be online all day by mobile app and research your competitors and environment and update your gig regularly. We update our gig 2-3 times a Week.
Great Journey in Fiverr
Regards,
Bharat

1 Like

If your gig is good then never and never update in these days, because today i have edit my gig and change the gig image so my gig was denied and remove my gig,
it was ranked since 2014 and always on first page and i also completed 8k plus order 5k plus 5 star rating…
so it is very disappointed me, without warning they denied my gig and remove it,

1 Like

You may done some wrong, We update 2-3 times in week, still in same page and getting high order.

noting wrong just update the gig image and said “NOT AN ORIGINAL IMAGE OR DESIGN (DESIGNERS)” and remove the gig without modification request…
i am using fiverr since from 2014 and that was firs gig i was created…

May be it was not.
Was it??

Yes the gig was about Vectorize an existing image to vector,

The question was is that image an original design made by you?

@webdevelopers90
This was my question.