Fiverr Forum

If I have my picture

Hi,Recently I have changed my picture…will be problem?

No! You using your own Photo No problem at all :slight_smile:

Thank you for your information!

You are welcome :slight_smile:

Again question! please…Suppose I have an account. Recently I have created it. But I did not add any gig yet. Any problem? I want to work at a good quality…

No problem.

Ok sir…

@jakariaha first of all, you should try your best to use your own profile picture as people like to hire persons they can easily communicate with and they can see so there is no problem whatsoever in using your own profile picture, here take a look at some tips on using good profile picture

furthermore, for your second question If you’ve created a profile on fiverr and you haven’t any gig that is perfectly fine technically but personally why would you create a profile as a seller when you don’t want to sell something? maybe if you think you are not ready for the market its a good idea to wait until you are ready to provide great and awesome service :slight_smile: wish you best of luck buddy :slight_smile:

You are welcome again :slight_smile:
Sounds like you preparing yourself to be a seller on Fiverr. keep reading forum, users always sharing tips/ strategies. It will help you in future.
Have a look on this podocast.
~ GoodLuck

thank you sir…for your supporting!

Check out the www.Fiverr.com/Academy for details on how to become a successful seller on Fiverr. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Thank you…For provide supporting comment and instruction to improve our gigs.