If I have to spend $200 to promote my GIG

xpressdesignz

I believe you should change your gig price.

that will bring you more sales.

This kind of services is offering less price that what you are offering

Thanks for your suggestions but there are different price levels for every product and service depending on the quality of work. I cannot offer less than what I have mentioned due to the time and efforts I am putting on it.

I always craft unique logos and want to give 100% satisfaction to each and every client. Thanks

You have only been on Fiverr since July 2017 … you are level 1 with 45 great reviews and 2 orders in the queue so suggest you just keep doing what you are doing. Am not sure that spending $200 will make much difference to you. Good luck! 🙂

Thanks. I am trying to satisfy each and every customer and give them the best service. That’s the reason I got returning customers. Thanks for appreciation!

Great to see a seller from Saudi Arabia.

I am agree with 'lloydsolutions" and really appriciate that you have kept your clients 100% satisfiied as we can see from the reviews & the quality of the work… this will promote you more that spending money for the promotion.

Thanks bro!

I want to get more orders since I am charging less and it takes more time from me to complete the orders with 100% satisfaction. With promotion I would be able to get more order even if I charge slightly more and get what I deserve but don’t know what I can promote effectively.

Thanks bro!

I want to get more orders since I am charging less and it takes more time from me to complete the orders with 100% satisfaction. With promotion I would be able to get more order even if I charge slightly more and get what I deserve but don’t know what I can promote effectively.

Actually this season is off season for us… everybody will get very less orders due to the holiday. From next month you can have more orders.

i am just promoted my gig only from facebook … other than this month i am always over book and i will be invisible on fiver as i have limited max orders at queue as 5 coz if received more orders at one time its difficult to deliver on time and to maintain the quality in the work

Actually this season is off season for us… everybody will get very less orders due to the holiday. From next month you can have more orders.

i am just promoted my gig only from facebook … other than this month i am always over book and i will be invisible on fiver as i have limited max orders at queue as 5 coz if received more orders at one time its difficult to deliver on time and to maintain the quality in the work

That’s good to hear from you Irshan. Yeah December is always a bit quite in general. But I am really glade to know that you are getting enough orders.

If you could share your experience that how I can promote my gig on facebook.

Thanks

Faisal

That’s good to hear from you Irshan. Yeah December is always a bit quite in general. But I am really glade to know that you are getting enough orders.

If you could share your experience that how I can promote my gig on facebook.

Thanks

Faisal

Under Selling menus you press Gig and there you can find your active gigs … right side of the gig you can see a dropdown button from there u can share your gig… on FB, Twitter, G+ and linking

its free … first share it on your FB page and FB you can find many Group pages for business you can share on them from your FB page… after that more interested people will contact you

That’s a great idea to share in fb groups. We can check our-self, join the groups and then share our gig there.

Can you tell me name of the some “Group pages for business” ???

there is millions of business pages … First you should have a idea on which group there is customers to buy your service… for example my most of the customers are amazon sellers there for i will find amazon shopping pages to share my service

there is millions of business pages … First you should have a idea on which group there is customers to buy your service… for example my most of the customers are amazon sellers there for i will find amazon shopping pages to share my service

Irshan you are rock star. Thanks

I am working on it right now and will share my journey with you.

Archived