If i hire some1 and order their gig

sandiii

If you feel that the seller didn’t deliver what was promised then first request a revision through the resolution center. (Keep in mind that not all sellers offer revisions. It depends on what the gig includes.)

https://buyers.fiverr.com/en/article/resolving-issues-with-an-order

If you’re still not happy with the result and you believe that seller didn’t deliver what you agreed on then you can request a cancellation through the resolution center.

As the last resort, if revisions don’t help and the seller doesn’t agree with the cancellation then contact customer service.

If you feel that the seller didn’t deliver what was promised then first request a revision through the resolution center. (Keep in mind that not all sellers offer revisions. It depends on what the gig includes.)

https://buyers.fiverr.com/en/article/resolving-issues-with-an-order

If you’re still not happy with the result and you believe that seller didn’t deliver what you agreed on then you can request a cancellation through the resolution center.

As the last resort, if revisions don’t help and the seller doesn’t agree with the cancellation then contact customer service.

so it means that i wont get my money back if seller give me bad quality stuff

It depends. If the requirements were met then you’re not eligible for a refund.

If you’re not happy with the quality then ask for a revision. If the seller didn’t deliver what was promised and revisions don’t help then request a cancellation.

It’s a bit tricky because if you ordered a creative service such as a logo design then you’re not eligible for a refund with a “I don’t like it” reason.

When you say bad quality then what does it actually mean? What did you order and why you think it’s a low quality?

Most Amazing part : You’re assuming - seller will not delivery quality work before buy to seller service!! WOW - I think, there is something else intention 😄

Why do you believe, seller will not deliver quality work?

Most Amazing part : You’re assuming - seller will not delivery quality work before buy to seller service!! WOW - I think, there is something else intention 😄

Why do you believe, seller will not deliver quality work?

I didn’t even catch the small IF 😃

Most of my advice still applies, but I would have probably answered it differently 😛

This is information from Fiverr TOS. I am sure since @sandiii has been here since 2012 he has read them many times. However, @sandiii this information may be helpful to your “friend.”

“Orders are not eligible to be canceled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.”

“Buyers must use Fiverr Resolution Center to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their seller prior to contacting Customer Support. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the Buyers failed to inform their seller of issues related to the seller’s service and will allow Sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of Fiverr.”

This is information from Fiverr TOS. I am sure since @sandiii has been here since 2012 he has read them many times. However, @sandiii this information may be helpful to your “friend.”

“Orders are not eligible to be canceled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.”

“Buyers must use Fiverr Resolution Center to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their seller prior to contacting Customer Support. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the Buyers failed to inform their seller of issues related to the seller’s service and will allow Sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of Fiverr.”

i made my account in 2012 but never used it

i made my gigs just 5 days ago

Archived