If I mention Experience of other freelancing website is it goes against TOS

Hello, Today I tell a client that

I have experice in fiverr more than “some years”,
I have experience in Upwork more than “Some Year”.

but fiverr marked my text which contains “Upwork”. I did not even write the full website and nothing just mentioning the experience. so is there any chance to get any TOS violation notice? I am so much tensed.

Yes. It seems to be one of those “unwritten rules” on Fiverr. You can’t even mention the name of other freelancing platforms without getting in Fiverr’s crosshairs. :roll_eyes: I am not so sure, but I don’t think Fiverr is going to penalize you just for mentioning the U word.

The same rules apply on the forum, too. I’d suggest you remove the name of the freelancing platform before your forum post gets “marked,” too.

Yes. It seems to be one of those “unwritten rules” on Fiverr. You can’t even mention the name of other freelancing platforms without getting in Fiverr’s crosshairs. :roll_eyes: I am not so sure, but I don’t think Fiverr is going to penalize you just for mentioning the U word.

The same rules apply on the forum, too. I’d suggest you remove the name of the freelancing platform before your forum post gets “marked,” too.

This rules apply for forums too?

I am not so sure, but I don’t think Fiverr is going to penalize you just for mentioning the U word

I am very woried about that, because I just mention my experience nothing else even I also included fiverrs experience first before the “U” website

I am not so sure, but I don’t think Fiverr is going to penalize you just for mentioning the U word

I am very woried about that, because I just mention my experience nothing else even I also included fiverrs experience first before the “U” website

Oh, yes! If you haven’t already done so, I suggest that you go through Fiverr’s Terms of Service as well as the forum’s rules and guidelines so that you’re at least aware of all the “known rules.”

I am very woried about that, because I just mention my experience nothing else

Yeah, don’t even mention the U word or your experience there if you don’t want to get in trouble on the F platform. 😉

Good luck! 😄

Oh, yes! If you haven’t already done so, I suggest that you go through Fiverr’s Terms of Service as well as the forum’s rules and guidelines so that you’re at least aware of all the “known rules.”

I am very woried about that, because I just mention my experience nothing else

Yeah, don’t even mention the U word or your experience there if you don’t want to get in trouble on the F platform. 😉

Good luck! 😄

I just typed it in hurry and see that F will review it… I was then just got shocked that what I have done by mistake. But I am consused that to get the work i just mention the U nothing more than this

Thank you for your support lets see whats happen

I just typed it in hurry and see that F will review it… I was then just got shocked that what I have done by mistake. But I am consused that to get the work i just mention the U nothing more than this

Thank you for your support lets see whats happen

But I am consused that to get the work i just mention the U nothing more than this

I don’t understand why you are still confused. As I have already pointed out, it is one of those “unwritten rules” on Fiverr. Fiverr doesn’t like it when you mention the names of other freelancing platforms. So, don’t do it. 🙂 What’s the confusion?

But I am consused that to get the work i just mention the U nothing more than this

I don’t understand why you are still confused. As I have already pointed out, it is one of those “unwritten rules” on Fiverr. Fiverr doesn’t like it when you mention the names of other freelancing platforms. So, don’t do it. 🙂 What’s the confusion?

Thank you, lets see what happen. I am waiting for the reply from them

Well, it is written in the TOS not to take work outside Fiverr or point buyers to purchase from you elsewhere. Saying you are active on another platform definitely fits under that criteria. It’s just like saying “Check out client testimonials!” on an existing business website if you have one. You can’t do that.

The approve it and I did not get any warning

Archived