If I modify a gig after publishing does it make any negative effect on ranking?

muin99

I have a gig. I want to publish it. But can I modify it after publishing?

can I modify it after publishing?

Yes, you can modify/update your Gig information, description, images, FAQs, etc… as much as you like.

what does your experience tells? [ does it make any negative effect on ranking? ]

From my experience, it helps me find more buyers after updating the Gig. Most of the time, I either get first message, or first order within an hour after updating the Gig.

Just to note: it depends what services you provide, how busy or how fresh/new the category is. It may not work for everyone. I probably got more chances to get an order because I am more popular in that category.

can I modify it after publishing?

Yes, you can modify/update your Gig information, description, images, FAQs, etc… as much as you like.

what does your experience tells? [ does it make any negative effect on ranking? ]

From my experience, it helps me find more buyers after updating the Gig. Most of the time, I either get first message, or first order within an hour after updating the Gig.

Just to note: it depends what services you provide, how busy or how fresh/new the category is. It may not work for everyone. I probably got more chances to get an order because I am more popular in that category.

exactly depends on services.

Archived