If I share Skype With the clients

solaimanhakkani

If clients want to get in touch with other apps & If I give him my s***e address- how much possibility to ban my fiverr account??

Can anyone suggest me what should I do now?

If clients want to get in touch with other apps & If I give him my s***e address- how much possibility to ban my fiverr account??

Can anyone suggest me what should I do now?

It is against the rules of Fiverr to communicate about orders outside of Fiverr. If someone wants to talk to you about an order, or the work you can do for them, they can send you a Fiverr message.

Yes, breaking the rules of Fiverr could get your accounted banned, removed, or deleted.

The rules are already written. Read them and be wise.

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr's Terms of Service

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

• 1 year later...

Yes, you will get a warning if you do so. Once I had some details to be discuss with customer, so i asked if we can chat on sky-pe, I even’t didn’t type “■■■■■”, and 10 mints later, I received a warning. So don’t do that!

You are replying 2 years later. Maybe you didn’t notice,

The moderators don’t like to see old posts resurrected.

There is no way to use any third party communication platform, Better you use the Fiverr conversation, if the client force you to using sk-y-pe or other better you avoid them because Fiverr is a career development platform and here you will find a lots of honorable clients those are not asking to use any third party platform.

Archived