If I suspend a gig I loose my level 1?

s041185

@ryangillam neither did I! =( And yes I am sure. I’ve received 100% positive feedback and I’ve worked hard to keep it that way. I haven’t had a cancelled gig yet and don’t plan on it. @madmoo I cancelled the gig at 11:30 p.m. (or so) and received the notice that due to recent activity they were going to remove my level 1 badge and all benefits :’( at 12:00 I sent the ticket to support and at 12:30 I activated the gig again. This is AWFUL =( I’ve only been a level 1 for less than 2 weeks and I have been working hard to reach level 2… Now I don’t know if it’s going to be possible for me to reach it =( SAD SAD SAD

It depends on how long your gig was suspended for. I suspended mine for a three month period and lost my level 2 status completely due to no orders coming through and not meeting the requirements for level too. I soon gained it back though when orders started coming through the door.

Remember that “inactivity” is about the orders that you have coming in and the feedback left and not just your activity. If you suffered from few buyers and they failed to leave good feedback, that would also affect your levels.

Archived