If Skype is banned, how do I get interviewed?

ibettosini

Question

Hello, I got a message that “providing email, s***e, or phone number is only allowed if it is needed as part of the service”.

But then, how can I get interviewed by potential buyers? Is there any approved videoconference service? Or the only option is to chat through the inbox?

7 answers to this question

Guest offlinehelpers

Hello, I got a message that “providing email, s***e, or phone number is only allowed if it is needed as part of the service”.

But then, how can I get interviewed by potential buyers? Is there any approved videoconference service? Or the only option is to chat through the inbox?

Or the only option is to chat through the inbox?

Yes - only by message.

You can use s***e for a gig, but as CS have said, only if it’s part of a gig, and you’ve okayed it with them first.

Guest offlinehelpers

No, you can use Fiverr message service only.

Could have sworn I said that! 😉

Great you want to help, but not much point in just repeating previous posts? 🙂

My understanding of customer service is that if it supports the service you can s***e. Mentioning s***e in your messages with the buyer will send up red flags to CS. You can add it as a gig extra and ask for an order to be placed in order to s***e with them. Be careful how you word it all. That is my understanding from talking to CS and success managers.

Archived