If there is just ONE thing you could change about Fiverr, what would it be any why?

simplyjo

Being to reply back to a negative feedback and having this reply appears in the gig feedbacks. Because sometimes, clients leave unfair negative comments and we can’t say anything about why it was “negative”!

Also it will be cool if we can do others change:

• Having the right to refuse an order (because sometimes clients misread the gig and we have to cancel that and it gives automatically negative feedback). =.=
  • 14 days to get the upcoming money is too long!

Being to reply back to a negative feedback and having this reply appears in the gig feedbacks. Because sometimes, clients leave unfair negative comments and we can’t say anything about why it was “negative”!

• Having the right to refuse an order (because sometimes clients misread the gig and we have to cancel that and it gives automatically negative feedback). =.=

The ONE thing that I would love to see changed is the fact that the clock starts ticking as soon as the buyer leaves the information. This isn’t always enough, the buyers don’t always read the gig description, some buyers ask questions in the information instead of providing it. While mutual cancellation is possible, having the ability to decline an order or set the timer as soon as there is enough information would be beneficial. I know that this could lead to misuse, but everything is open to that really.

The ONE thing that I would love to see changed is the fact that the clock starts ticking as soon as the buyer leaves the information. This isn’t always enough, the buyers don’t always read the gig description, some buyers ask questions in the information instead of providing it. While mutual cancellation is possible, having the ability to decline an order or set the timer as soon as there is enough information would be beneficial. I know that this could lead to misuse, but everything is open to that really.

Archived