If you are a writer

vickiespencer

Sadly, in some countries, this is a considerable sum, but not in our country. I need more dollars per hour to pay the bills.

Sadly, in some countries, this is a considerable sum, but not in our country. I need more dollars per hour to pay the bills.

$5 isn’t a considerable sum anywhere. Maybe as an hourly rate. For 10 articles? Urghh… It;s not even worth thinking how it breaks down.

$5 isn’t a considerable sum anywhere. Maybe as an hourly rate. For 10 articles? Urghh… It;s not even worth thinking how it breaks down.

After Fiverr’s 20% it is 40 cents an article. 🤑

You don’t know… Less probably when topic research, power, Internet, etc is taken into account. - Much less.

There also is a seller whom "has a flair for online job and can deliver it to my client in time and with accuracy"

They do not say what the job is, that leaves a pretty wide open field.

If you are a writer, you should rush over to Buyer Requests and sign up to write 10 blog articles for $5. But hurry 18 other offers are ahead of yours!

hurry 18 other offers are ahead of yours!

Most likely that buyer will find a seller who will copy/paste some articles and the buyer with such expectations probably won’t be able to tell the difference.

For every buyer there’s a seller out there. If you’re looking for cheap low quality articles then you’ll find it even at this rate 🙂

hurry 18 other offers are ahead of yours!

Most likely that buyer will find a seller who will copy/paste some articles and the buyer with such expectations probably won’t be able to tell the difference.

For every buyer there’s a seller out there. If you’re looking for cheap low quality articles then you’ll find it even at this rate 🙂

@cyaxrex Good point. Apparently, there are some that have run into that. I often see the seller say that the article must pass Copyscape.

@cyaxrex Good point. Apparently, there are some that have run into that. I often see the seller say that the article must pass Copyscape.

the article must pass Copyscape.

It’s a good tool, but it has been around long enough that people have found ways to get 100% even with stolen content. I’ve seen it a couple of times myself where Copyscape gave 100% original yet Google Search found the original article. There are even black hat forums discussing how to do that.

Sadly, it’s not just writers… same goes for content creators. I have occasionally received the “this person is doing that for 70% off, to which I confusedly respond that I can’t compete with that price.”

Copy/paste, automation, geography… so many factors in play.

40cents an article. Gosh, that is really sad.

Now I can buy a decent amount of food for 4$, because I am frugal that way. However, it doesn’t pay the rent. Also doesn’t pay for the time I spent. Not worth it.

Now I can buy a decent amount of food for 4$,

That would be a box of pasta but you have to eat it plain. Of course you wouldn’t eat the entire box of it in one sitting.

Writer that coffee looks so good. You guys in India have the most amazing tea. I would drink tea nonstop if I had access to what you have.

That would be a box of pasta but you have to eat it plain. Of course you wouldn’t eat the entire box of it in one sitting.

Writer that coffee looks so good. You guys in India have the most amazing tea. I would drink tea nonstop if I had access to what you have.

If I shop sales and discounted goods, I can buy a box of pasta, a can of sauce, 5 apples, a pound of rice, and a pound of pinto beans. Even moreso if I can find some coupons 😉

For instance, I got 12 bell peppers, three heads of romaine, some grapes, a whole bag of oranges, some celery, some cilantro, and a few Zucchini the other day for just 8.50 USD.

850.png.87704cad2461a3433562dda6f69e3fd0.png

I’ve hardly ever had tea, never liked it. But it’s old generation vs. new generation. I have no problem spending money on expensive stuff. My mom has come visiting, I asked her what she wanted. She said just get me a one or 2 chocolates. I got her some fancy chocolates for $20 (Rs. 1300) or something from the mall and she really got angry. She only wanted a Cadbury chocolate for Rs. 20 (30 cents).

I’ve hardly ever had tea, never liked it. But it’s old generation vs. new generation. I have no problem spending money on expensive stuff. My mom has come visiting, I asked her what she wanted. She said just get me a one or 2 chocolates. I got her some fancy chocolates for $20 (Rs. 1300) or something from the mall and she really got angry. She only wanted a Cadbury chocolate for Rs. 20 (30 cents).

My Indian friend gets tea sent to her from India and I can’t believe it. It’s nothing like I ever tasted.

If I shop sales and discounted goods, I can buy a box of pasta, a can of sauce, 5 apples, a pound of rice, and a pound of pinto beans. Even moreso if I can find some coupons 😉

For instance, I got 12 bell peppers, three heads of romaine, some grapes, a whole bag of oranges, some celery, some cilantro, and a few Zucchini the other day for just 8.50 USD.

If I shop sales and discounted goods, I can buy a box of pasta, a can of sauce, 5 apples, a pound of rice, and a pound of pinto beans. Even moreso if I can find some coupons

This is true where I live too. I can’t eat like royalty on five bucks, but I can make a lentil stew with hefty protein, carbs, vegetables and feed at least 6 people. I know for sure because I did it in my first paydays on Fiverr! 🙂

If I shop sales and discounted goods, I can buy a box of pasta, a can of sauce, 5 apples, a pound of rice, and a pound of pinto beans. Even moreso if I can find some coupons

This is true where I live too. I can’t eat like royalty on five bucks, but I can make a lentil stew with hefty protein, carbs, vegetables and feed at least 6 people. I know for sure because I did it in my first paydays on Fiverr! 🙂

Being frugal is awesome ^ _ ^

Lentil stew is sooo good! I actually have a ton of red lentils that I got discounted for less than half price, so when I am done with the remainder of my current vegetable soup that I made, I am going to add vegetable boullion, lentils, tomatoes, and a ton of vegetables I have sitting in my fridge and freezer in a big pot to last for several days. It tastes so good and it is full of delicious plant-based protein 😍

Being frugal is awesome ^ _ ^

Frugal is good when needed, but I admit I’d eat lentils anyway. Just love them. My latest lentil yum was lentil nachos. Had friends over, one has allergy so we used gluten free tortilla chips. We piled on lentils and the last tomatoes and sweet onions from the garden and stuffed ourselves. We usually melt some cheese but we forgot it and they were still delish.

The gluten-free chips were pricy but using dried lentils and garden the rest was nearly free. I also just froze a big batch of thick (cheap) potato soup. Yes, folks, it can be done even in parts of the cheapskate’s USA. 😃

Guest shrutibatra

You can make it yourself,it will taste the same.

Archived