If you are having issue with your gig impressions then mention here for advice

ahsan_n

I was unable to find my gigs in Search field and was worried that they are even active or not, I Contacted Fiverr CS and had great experience with them, I received an autoreply after sometime and today they checked my profile for me and pointed out the gigs which needed modifications, It was really helpful ! IF you are having some issue then let me know I can check your profile for you and can advice. Thanks

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

I opened a ticket 22 days ago because I was unable to find my gigs in Search field and was worried that they are even active or not, I received an autoreply after sometime and today they checked my profile for me and pointed out the gigs which needed modifications, It was really helpful ! If anyone of you need help too then I can try checking your gig for you and then advising accordingly. Try mentioning your issue Here at this topic so you will get an immediate check of your profile. Thanks

Capture.JPG.44095e1ad9d98ef0bff85451e7b57097.JPG

Archived