If you are online 24 hours online then get the right job.

mdzahidul123

If you are online 24 hours online then get the right job…

I am not sure about you getting the “right job”. However, I am pretty sure that if someone stayed awake 24 hours a day, everyday, s/he would end up in a hospital’s emergency unit.

There are NO GUARANTEES on Fiverr, and staying online 24 hours a day will not bring you more sales. Buyers can place orders from your gig at any time of day – even if you are offline at the time. Please do not post false advice just to sound helpful.

There are NO GUARANTEES on Fiverr, and staying online 24 hours a day will not bring you more sales. Buyers can place orders from your gig at any time of day – even if you are offline at the time. Please do not post false advice just to sound helpful.

I agree with you. But 24 hours, you are advised to stay active because the client can answer a message.

I agree with you. But 24 hours, you are advised to stay active because the client can answer a message.

But 24 hours, you are advised to stay active because the client can answer a message.

No one with legitimate understanding of Fiverr advises that. You do not need to be online 24 hours a day in order to be successful, or answer messages. Be offline when you need to be, so long as you answer all first-time messages within 24 hours.

Archived