If you are online 24 hours online then get the right job.

If you are online 24 hours online then get the right job…

I am not sure about you getting the “right job”. However, I am pretty sure that if someone stayed awake 24 hours a day, everyday, s/he would end up in a hospital’s emergency unit.

yes…You have to try hardly

There are NO GUARANTEES on Fiverr, and staying online 24 hours a day will not bring you more sales. Buyers can place orders from your gig at any time of day – even if you are offline at the time. Please do not post false advice just to sound helpful.

I don’t think you even understand the meaning of what you just said :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

so you want to say “never sleep”?

I agree with you. But 24 hours, you are advised to stay active because the client can answer a message.

Actually, I’m not saying that. But 24 hours, you are advised to stay active because the client can answer a message.

Actually, I’m not saying that

No one with legitimate understanding of Fiverr advises that. You do not need to be online 24 hours a day in order to be successful, or answer messages. Be offline when you need to be, so long as you answer all first-time messages within 24 hours.

Seriously? While I think its a ploy to appear reliable/efficient, I doubt anyone in their right minds would believe this.
Its okay to sleep people…not the end of the world :weary:

How can I active 24hrs?

so you are saying we don’t need sleep !!

I do online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Note: I work and sleep at the same time :crazy_face:

You are eager to say 24 hours after online seats

Try hardly-Do not try at all
Try hard-Do hard work.

yes…you can try

Whom was this reply intended to?

It seems to me that, This reply was for you. @amritamazumder

It is quite hard to understand what he is trying to say through this convo but yeah, I am trying hard. :joy: