If you can't say something nice

…don’t say it at all ?

Amen, Ozzie!

So is this the thread for all those who have nothing nice to say at all? Or just a rant to everyone in general? lol

Reply to @scriptwizard: YES! :smiley:

Way to spam the forums!

In that case itsyourthing, I am fed up with all those who can’t even read a few lines of simple text without feeling that they’re too knackered & exhausted to read any more. If they saw more than 4 lines of text they wouldn’t bother reading it at all. How did these people ever pass a 7+yr old exam (let alone an 11+) if they cannot manage to read even a simple cell phone message right what hope is there for any of us who try to communicate?

People don’t even read my gig titles right. I have capitalized the words PLEASE CHECK WITH ME FIRST BEFORE YOU BUY THIS GIG (or words to that effect) but every time they just point blank blunder in there & order anyway. That’s proves to me that there are too many lazy and useless skim-reading failures out there & it’s about time someone took them all by the hand then handed them a real easy Ladybird book & taught them how to read all over again. Whatever all these colleges, schools or Universities are doing it doesn’t appear to have done much good. How are people getting on in life like that (I bet none of them can even be bothered to read danger warning signs)?

If you do like to read (& write) please go to my thread & leave as many comments as you like, I will read every single one even if they were 90 pages long:

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/7561/the-think-tank-thread-for-anything-to-do-with-writing-or-what-to-write-or-what-not-to-write-tips#Item_2

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Reply to @vedmak: Isn’t that the same as all the review gigs? :wink:

…don’t say it at all ?

Amen, Ozzie!

So is this the thread for all those who have nothing nice to say at all? Or just a rant to everyone in general? lol

Reply to @scriptwizard: YES! :smiley:

Way to spam the forums!

In that case itsyourthing, I am fed up with all those who can’t even read a few lines of simple text without feeling that they’re too knackered & exhausted to read any more. If they saw more than 4 lines of text they wouldn’t bother reading it at all. How did these people ever pass a 7+yr old exam (let alone an 11+) if they cannot manage to read even a simple cell phone message right what hope is there for any of us who try to communicate?

People don’t even read my gig titles right. I have capitalized the words PLEASE CHECK WITH ME FIRST BEFORE YOU BUY THIS GIG (or words to that effect) but every time they just point blank blunder in there & order anyway. That’s proves to me that there are too many lazy and useless skim-reading failures out there & it’s about time someone took them all by the hand then handed them a real easy Ladybird book & taught them how to read all over again. Whatever all these colleges, schools or Universities are doing it doesn’t appear to have done much good. How are people getting on in life like that (I bet none of them can even be bothered to read danger warning signs)?

If you do like to read (& write) please go to my thread & leave as many comments as you like, I will read every single one even if they were 90 pages long:

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/7561/the-think-tank-thread-for-anything-to-do-with-writing-or-what-to-write-or-what-not-to-write-tips#Item_2