- -I wouldn’t change anything even if I could. I see the system as a necessary part of leveling the playing field and giving new and established sellers a different kind of chance to succeed.
- -Even though I can do quick responses to keep response rate up, I think response rate is the most important statistic Fiverr should lower from 90% to 80%.
- -Cancellation rate is a difficult one due to buyer actions, so I would choose to have Fiverr lower completion rate from 90% to 80%.
- -On-time delivery is too difficult and I would choose to allow for more late deliveries and lower this one from 90% to 80%.
- -Reviews are more difficult to control, so I would choose to allow for a 4 star rating instead of 4.8.
- -I would actually add another statistic instead of changing the current ones. I would require all new sellers to post pictures of puppies before they could be level 1 or higher.
- -I don’t care what Fiverr does with the level system and I don’t think level really matters. If we do a good job we’ll be fine.
- -I think there should be no levels at all. Sellers should either have a Pro badge awarded manually or no badges of any kind.
- -I think everyone should eat more pie, buy lotto tickets and forget about levels.