IF you done order Then Why Your Positive Rating is going Donw? [CLOSED]

rana2229

IF you done order Then Why Your Positive Rating is going Donw
Client Send me to a Offer them me Done work before time .Now a days i am new on fiverr
then me send attach file to Client .and feel Easy .But When Fiverr TIME out of my Gig Order .Send a mail why your order is going late/ Are you want to Cancel your order .
O ho ,what Happen then me find out what can i do
I search and Find out my probelm solution after End gig order time .Me send order through fiverr .then fiverr Said ok Fine
Now!!!
my probelm is that my my gig rating is 87% .On fiverr although client Responce is too Good
how can me increase my rating please
Experts TOP sellers/Buyers Comment me

You really need to work on your English, it’s difficult to understand you. You can increase your rating only by doing lots of good work and getting lots of 5 star reviews.

I see you speak English and French, and offer English to German translation through native Spanish speakers. I somehow doubt that these translations are going to be very good. Have you considered offering your own services that you are good at? Because your rating isn’t going to improve with gigs like this as compared to your alleged abilities as a translator. And no, Google Translate does not do a good job.

I also answered some of this on your other similar post. It is better to put these related issues into one post. Here is the one I responded to:
favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

Why less than 90% Positive Rating can not Send Buyer Requests? [CLOSED]

Today ,I am sharing Some experience and face problem on fiverr. i think it a is relay a problem for new fiverr member Who can not known the value of Positive rating in fiverr. because Some of New people can not no the Value. and then their value is...

You have opened yet another new thread asking for similar help. This is is also therefore closed.

I also answered this on your other post when you told me to “listen!” there. When you deliver late, even if the client doesn’t leave a bad review on purpose, the Fiverr system can leave a 1 star review. Obviously something drove your ratings below 90% so that may be it.

It has nothing to do with response rate which you mentioned in your other post. All your other reviews can be good and it only takes a small problem to push your overall rating down. Now, I’m not going to keep putting this information on two threads so the other one will be closed. You just need to calm down, get some more sales, get some more 5 star reviews and that will increase your rating.

Archived