If You Happen To Read This

fitrigwrites4u

Alright, done with the mutts. Anyway, so dude, @writer99025 I was in India many years ago, if I remember it correctly it was in 2001, before digital era. It was only a short visit. I have more photos and all the negative. I wanted to just scan them but my scanner is kaput. Thus, instead I just used this way to show u a few of the photos - whateva. After so many years, I plan to visit India again this year. I want to visit that place the female Indian seller told me last time. OMG I can´t even remember her username. I can´t remember the name of the place she told me. All I remember is, she is beautiful and very smart and speaks English very well. I remember when she told me about that place I looked it up and fell in love with that place. You were there too when we had the conversations. A little help to remember the name of the place she mentioned would be nice. Thanks.

India.png.f52c15a4e2e1f46f972afceba1c48335.png

Alright, done with the mutts. Anyway, so dude, @writer99025 I was in India many years ago, if I remember it correctly it was in 2001, before digital era. It was only a short visit. I have more photos and all the negative. I wanted to just scan them but my scanner is kaput. Thus, instead I just used this way to show u a few of the photos - whateva. After so many years, I plan to visit India again this year. I want to visit that place the female Indian seller told me last time. OMG I can´t even remember her username. I can´t remember the name of the place she told me. All I remember is, she is beautiful and very smart and speaks English very well. I remember when she told me about that place I looked it up and fell in love with that place. You were there too when we had the conversations. A little help to remember the name of the place she mentioned would be nice. Thanks.

You are referring to @shilpityagi_eco Yeah, they are all famous spots in North India - Agra. Taj Mahal obviously. I have seen the rest of them as well, but forget their names.

A rather disappointing summary from someone who has a whole gig about Indiaji, writerji? What is ji anyway?

I am being curious and mean.

“ji” is a mark of respect Emmakiji. And yes, I am the resident India expert on Fiverr 🙂 (“India” is a country,not a person, so no “Indiaji” …) [and I am perfectly nice as always 🙂 ]

“ji” is a mark of respect Emmakiji. And yes, I am the resident India expert on Fiverr 🙂 (“India” is a country,not a person, so no “Indiaji” …) [and I am perfectly nice as always 🙂 ]

I would never criticize you manners. How would you say Indiaji though? There must be a suffix for this?

I would never criticize you manners. How would you say Indiaji though? There must be a suffix for this?

There is no “Indiaji”, there was one “Indiraji” just as now there is “Modiji”, but no “Indiaji”. [That’s like referring to Greece as “Sir Greece” or “Madam Greece”.

@writer99025 Ah, yes it´s her, I remember now. Thanks, fren. I was not talking about the areas in India I had visited though, LOL. I was trying to remember that place that @shilpityagi_eco recommended. I want to visit that area some time this year. 🙂

Rishikesh, I think…if the water situation in Bangalore gets any worse, I will buy property there. One of the most beautiful places in India. Now, under BJP government 🙂

You are referring to @shilpityagi_eco Yeah, they are all famous spots in North India - Agra. Taj Mahal obviously. I have seen the rest of them as well, but forget their names.

@fitrigwrites4u mentions beautiful girl

You are referring to @shilpityagi_eco

mkay.gif

@fitrigwrites4u

Check these out as well,

Jodhpur_mehrangarh_fort.thumb.jpg.5d7e5528ec57b497f37ff6c6afb5d27a.jpg

It’s the same fort which is shown in Dark Knight Rises (Bane’s den).

377736481.thumb.png.eb66fddcca2094890bc1eee2795af363.png

mkay.gif

@fitrigwrites4u

Check these out as well,

@silkroute Everyone would agree that she is beautiful, and I had conversations with her and Writer a while back about India 🙂

One of these days, writer, we shall have modfreeji forum, blessed by Shiva.

You just ruined this magical momentji with your property investment tallk.

Greece does as it’s told. Just as well its citizens are like meji.

mkay.gif

@fitrigwrites4u

Check these out as well,

You can tell he is thinking that he’s built better sandcastles before though. In between being a psychopathic banker and the other thingji.

If anything, he’s worried about the weather forecast.

mkay.gif

@fitrigwrites4u

Check these out as well,

Christian Bale, a vastly underrated actor. Wasted potential. Should have been the greatest superstar, lost his way.

@silkroute Everyone would agree that she is beautiful, and I had conversations with her and Writer a while back about India 🙂

Yes, but I don’t want to take any chances. My nosy self and @anjylina are on a noble mission. It is a story for another time.

I compiled a list of other nice places for you.

chittorgarh_fort_india.thumb.jpg.1cd025c2a5f9ec213f3d461ae1aea1b3.jpg

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.01417353fa9db5201d874be4d90487ae.jpg

Top-10-Great-Forts-in-India.thumb.jpg.58833a4fef842329c8c6a55be6fa3e18.jpg

Mostly forts with water bodies. There was a time when these waters were populated with crocodiles. Not now. Now they are inhabited by schools of colorful fis… nothing. Inhabited by nothings. Nothings with slim, colorful bodies and fins.

All you need is some patience and a water bottle…

rajgadh-099.JPG.530d3fb41622e605df24e18c7e69d0ae.JPG

Yes, but I don’t want to take any chances. My nosy self and @anjylina are on a noble mission. It is a story for another time.

Mostly forts with water bodies. There was a time when these waters were populated with crocodiles. Not now. Now they are inhabited by schools of colorful fis… nothing. Inhabited by nothings. Nothings with slim, colorful bodies and fins.

@silkroute Oh my gosh! They are breathtaking! Thanks man. I´m okay with no more crocodiles, LOL.

Although the secret is open but I can not resist myself. It is Rishikesh. There are more beautiful places nearby but this one has a special vibe.

It’s all so pretty! Who knows, ancestors of mine might have once shown their delicate side at these locations. However as they were lawyers for the East India Company and I’ve never met them due to them being dead and shit, I’ll never know.

There’s probably a big construction project .000001mm outside the rustic idyll though.

Although the secret is open but I can not resist myself. It is Rishikesh. There are more beautiful places nearby but this one has a special vibe.

@shilpityagi_eco I regret I only visited India so shortly at that time. Oh well, won´t beat myself up though coz my main destination was Nepal. Will look it up more, thanks. How are you by the way? I hope you´re doing well 🙂

@shilpityagi_eco I regret I only visited India so shortly at that time. Oh well, won´t beat myself up though coz my main destination was Nepal. Will look it up more, thanks. How are you by the way? I hope you´re doing well 🙂

I am good. Thank you for asking. I travelled across the South East Asia for six months. Now I want to launch a travel start-up in India. I am exploring the experiences and surveying the market for the purpose.

Nepal is wonderful with its teahouses along the Himalayan trails and treks. This time you can experience it Indian way: camping in the wild.

Archived