If you leave negative vote, at least communicate your reason to the seller!

anacristina89

If you leave negative vote, at least communicate your reason to the seller!

Dear buyers, every time you leave a negative vote, communicate your reason to the seller!

First of all, ask for modification if you don`t like something, most of us will help you! And if you really want to leave a negative review, at least be polite and communicate your reasons to the seller. This will help the seller improve his services, if needed.

Just advising you.

Thanks!

Dear buyers:

Sellers can’t see what you’ve specifically voted down, so if you only give them 4 stars for anything or all things, all they see are 4 stars and don’t know what your issue was.

Please contact them before marking below 5 and see if you can resolve it before leaving your rating.

I second this. I’ve had 4 stars and 4.5 stars on two orders in the past. I’ve tried contacting the buyers to find out why but not received replies on either. There was never an indication beforehand that there was a problem either. It would be helpful to know, even if it’s just to improve the service in the future. All I can do in my feedback is explain that I have no idea where the problem was due to lack of communication from the buyers.

Archived