If you want to increase you sell. And want more tip from your buyer

fajar12

This is one thing that I noted as a level 2 seller. If you want more sales and tip. Just deliver the order ASAP. And ask the buyer if he wants any modification And after completing the order must share your other gigs with your buyer,

Best of luck

Some buyers get angry if you deliver too fast.

This isn’t a bad tip, but it doesn’t take into account “interesting people”. I have long lead times for most my gigs (10 days on average) but old buyers, the ones who I’ve had since day 1, they get fast work cheap. Guaranteed good review and we’re pretty much friends at this point. As the saying goes, don’t forget those who helped you on your way up!

I’m pretty new myself, but I think I can give you a very simple answer to that, that’s at least working for me: Simply don’t focus too much on those sellers that offer much for less. This will put you under stress and you might forget to concentrate on your own service.
Just try to conituously improve your service, your gig description and title, provide excellent customer service and communication to your buyers or leads and you will be rewarded.
If your service and support are excellent people will pay higher prices. Not all buyers are looking for the cheapest solution. They want quality and a reliable seller in the first place.

Here is an example. My translation price is 300 words for $5. It is cheap, yes but there are people offering 1000 words for $5. I don’t know how they can do that because in any currency that is dirt cheap.

Find a price that you are willing to work with and the buyers will find you. I always get work and I certainly don’t have the lowest price.

• 2 weeks later...

That’s exactly what I did many times in order to convince the buyer to purchase. There are times when they are unsure so I make sure to let him know that by the time he places the order, I will have it delivered the next minute. I prefer doing it with $5 orders because it leads to a good review and makes the client come back to my service.

Hey Zjimtiaz,

I am new too, this might sounds funny but i have only one buyer and he has bought my gig 3 times in a row, the first one was a single order and the rest are double…Just try and work on your GiG description and share accross you social network profiles!

Archived