Fiverr Community Forum

If you want Top Rated Seller badge? Tips

How many level 2 sellers are waiting for the TRS badge? And what are you doing out there for getting this? Please share some ideas

Thanks!

1 Like

i’m waiting for TRS but trying to get 100% ratings.

2 Likes

If iam efficient for that it will come Automaticaly.so iam not waiting just doing my job :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You will not ! HAHAHA
kidding. Work hard and you may have a chance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

good!

Thats great!

Yeah i know!
Thanks

Follow the rules and slow and steady wins the race! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thats the spirit ! Instead of waiting something in your life . Just go for it .

So somethings in life comes at the right time. When the times comes . You will be TRS

2 Likes

post some tips in forum

2 Likes

I had never posted in the forum when I became a TRS. I was 100% unique and had been here over two years with many steady repeat clients. I was successful from day one at what I do.

It helped that I was already very experienced at what I do. It wasn’t something I suddenly decided to try out just for fiverr.

2 Likes

It’s always very, very, very, very, very, very obvious when people steal other people’s work. Even just a snippet as a comment 3 months after a post has died. http://www.bloggingpro.com/archives/2016/05/09/become-fiverr-top-rated-seller/ (scroll down to “final thoughts” at the end)

6 Likes

i know, its just for information lol

1 Like

…which is why you posted it without attribution, withdrew it immediately instead of attributing it and etc?

OK. You’re only fooling yourself lol.

2 Likes

Customer Support hook your psychic sista up with a TRS badge?!

1 Like

is that your post ?? lol

1 Like

Quoting a source directly without attribution is plagiarism. I quoted your plagiarism, and referred people to the original author, should they like to learn more other than a conclusion to a lengthy piece. You then deleted your post and are now lolling at “attribution” while claiming that you were just sharing for information.

It’s your shotgun and foot, go ahead. Aim carefully. Self-inflicted suicidal wounds aren’t fun.

1 Like

To anyone reading this who is thinking of posting something they copied from someplace on the internet you will be caught.

2 Likes

i also want this… love fiverr

2 Likes

Yup, thanks for this. I am on it!