If you want Top Rated Seller badge? Tips

awais47

• 2 months later...

I had never posted in the forum when I became a TRS. I was 100% unique and had been here over two years with many steady repeat clients. I was successful from day one at what I do.

It helped that I was already very experienced at what I do. It wasn’t something I suddenly decided to try out just for fiverr.

• 3 months later...

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Being a Fiverr top rated seller will take some serious work and dedication, no matter how “quick and easy” your gigs may be. Once you reach a certain level, however, you could potentially make a full-time income through this competitive, yet highly-rewarding source.

It’s always very, very, very, very, very, very obvious when people steal other people’s work. Even just a snippet as a comment 3 months after a post has died. http://www.bloggingpro.com/archives/2016/05/09/become-fiverr-top-rated-seller/ (scroll down to “final thoughts” at the end)

Being a Fiverr top rated seller will take some serious work and dedication, no matter how “quick and easy” your gigs may be. Once you reach a certain level, however, you could potentially make a full-time income through this competitive, yet highly-rewarding source.

It’s always very, very, very, very, very, very obvious when people steal other people’s work. Even just a snippet as a comment 3 months after a post has died. http://www.bloggingpro.com/archives/2016/05/09/become-fiverr-top-rated-seller/ (scroll down to “final thoughts” at the end)

i know, its just for information lol

attribution

is that your post ?? lol

Quoting a source directly without attribution is plagiarism. I quoted your plagiarism, and referred people to the original author, should they like to learn more other than a conclusion to a lengthy piece. You then deleted your post and are now lolling at “attribution” while claiming that you were just sharing for information.

It’s your shotgun and foot, go ahead. Aim carefully. Self-inflicted suicidal wounds aren’t fun.

• 9 months later...

I had never posted in the forum when I became a TRS. I was 100% unique and had been here over two years with many steady repeat clients. I was successful from day one at what I do.

It helped that I was already very experienced at what I do. It wasn’t something I suddenly decided to try out just for fiverr.

Sounds great to hear this. Appreicate it!

I’m a level 2 seller myself, maybe close to TRS, maybe not. Only advice I can offer is to do what I’ve done; hustle hustle hustle! Even if you have a day job (I did until very recently), make sure you create the time to hustle your buns off on fiverr!

Ofcourse, But now a days fiverr is focusing on fiverr pro and not giving TRS badges frequently!

Archived