Fiverr Forum

If your sales suddenly drop

Yes Its Happens Its happens with me also…

Since 3 weeks ago, my sales almost 0 everyday.

Hello laurajeanne! You have an order in your best selling gig queue, and one for your lottery gig. I hope it gets better for you!

It appears as a gig in queue but actually its empty. It has been like this since months ago :slight_smile:

Have you been editing your gigs much? I always had the impression you had lots of orders. Are you getting many impressions? or views?

Impressions & Views has dropped since end Nov. Didn’t edit my gig much but I suspect something is not right as its the worst in my history in Fiverr :slight_smile:

I’ve found if you change one little thing suddenly everything stops and it may take over a month to get back on track.

Wow, okay. Thank you :slight_smile:

We all need to stick together and help each other in our section. There is more than enough business for all of us. I hope you consider this offer in the spirit of mutual regard it was intended. :slight_smile:

Yes. Agree. You have been very active here since years ago and I respected you for it. :slight_smile:

yes agreed! prefect say’s… Thanks

zeus777 agree
d:wink:

well said :smile:.thinking is good

Same to Me:disappointed_relieved:

Great! In most cases people don’t try to accept the truth.

Thank you for sharing experience :relaxed:

You are right. We cannot rely 100% on fiverr.

I love this post :slight_smile: Everyone will :slight_smile: Thank you @zeus777

Now it is too hard to getting orders.

The same its happening to me since I became first level seller about 2 months ago.
I changed my gigs content and pricing evaluation. People text me but no orders, cannot understand this whats going on.