Il venditore non effettua la modifica all'ordine come ottenere il rimborso? The seller does not change the order how to get the refund

Salve ho fatto un acquisto su Fiveer ma nonostante il venditore mi avesse rassicurato che avrebbe apportato la modifica ancora non ha provveduto. Come posso ottenere il rimborso?
Il lavoro ancora non l’ho accettato
Hi I made a purchase on Fiveer but despite the seller had reassured me that he would make the change has not yet done. How can I get a refund?
I still have not accepted the job

Ho contattato il venditore ma non risponde, anzi non ha più articoli in vendita. In quale link posso contattare il servizio di assistenza Fiverr?I contacted the seller but he does not answer, in fact he has no more items for sale. In which link can I contact the Fiverr assistance service?

Ho contattato il venditore ma non risponde, anzi non ha più articoli in vendita. In quale link posso contattare il servizio di assistenza Fiverr?I contacted the seller but he does not answer, in fact he has no more items for sale. In which link can I contact the Fiverr assistance service?

In which link can I contact the Fiverr assistance service?

Submit a Customer Support ticket here. 🔻 Explain the situation precisely and provide screenshots.

https://fiverr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• 5 months later...

I apologize

I had a refund and I do not know how to withdraw money from the fiverr website

Read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

If you need further help Customer Support will help you. The link is also at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Archived