I'll am your Godly graphic design wizard, and see what I can do!

Ever thought how you’ll look in the grand GTA loading illustrations? You’ll know in a few moments from now. We’ll teleport you into the world of GTA with a swish of our brush. The only limit can be your requirement, so make sure you make the most out of this deal. Rest assured, I can provide you with a surreal result.

No ground rules on portrait types, colors, texts, backgrounds or extra figures. You get anything you want, just ask.

I’m a veteran Photoshop expert in the business for 10 years now. I have a company by the name of The Velocigraphtor, and we have worked for a thousand clients and satisfied companies and websites alike. Since I use high-end non-destructive techniques, my results are realistic. I have certification in ACA from Adobe, Graphics Designing Certification from Sessions College, and Digital Video Editing Certificate from CMI. I have won competitions in which my designs were used, including the Photoshop contest of 2013. I believe my extensive and proficient skills are a results of my intense focus as well as artistic outlook.
Our foremost priority is high quality Adobe Photoshop vector graphic design with top results at lightning speeds, hence the name.

Check the link to my gig and you’ll know what I’m talking about:
https://www.fiverr.com/velocigraphtor/do-a-custom-gta-loadscreen-cartoon-at-a-velocigraphtor-pace