Fiverr Forum

I'll design modern and attractive logo for your work

Hello,
I’ll design Custom,modern and attractive logo for your business,website or any social media services.I’ve better experience in Logo designing.I’m new on fiverr and you have to trust me because TRUST IS EVERYTHING.I’ll give you best and fastest service because I’m new here and I’ll make it best because Logo is the first thing which attract peoples toward your business and other services.
Service provided:
In Basic service = In this I’ll design 2 custom and modern logo for you with black and white gradient attractive background with shadow effect and additional designing.For more information you can call me.
In Standard service =In this I’ll design 3 modern and attractive logo for you with colorful gradient ,Logo color and with shadow effect.If you want any other information then you can call me and for additional designing you can call me .
In Premium service = In this I’ll design 5 modern , attractive and unique logo with any editing ,colorful gradients,Shadow effects and anything accordingly your demand.
Don’t worry about my service.I’ll do incredible service because I’m new on fiverr that’s why I’ll give you best services from others.
This is my gig link :****
Mod Note: Please do not use shortened URLs

Shortened URLs are not allowed on forum, please edit your post.