Illegal cancellation

pastor_jason

Did it happen before the order was complete or after? If it was after the order was complete, especially if it was a while after, the buyer may have initiated a PayPal chargeback. If so, Fiverr would have banned their account so you can look to see if their account is gone. That is the usual punishment to a buyer that files a chargeback.

Did it happen before the order was complete or after? If it was after the order was complete, especially if it was a while after, the buyer may have initiated a PayPal chargeback. If so, Fiverr would have banned their account so you can look to see if their account is gone. That is the usual punishment to a buyer that files a chargeback.

What is a chargeback

after the order has been completed it’s 6 days after completion now

Guest offlinehelpers

I also had suffer from this in my first order and still now my account is showing -4$ for the cancellation of order . 😦

my first order and still now my account is showing -4$

Seriously - a chargeback for $5?

I’m so sorry this happened to you for your first order. I hope your next ones go better for you.

I also had suffer from this in my first order and still now my account is showing -4$ for the cancellation of order . 😦

Sorry, it isn’t common and especially on a first order, but it happens. You can ask Support but for a $5 order, they may just tell you to move on. Your next order will cover the negative and then you’ll be okay. Good luck.

100% agree with you. But fiverr need to provides security his sellers. Everyday lots of seller face this problem. All seller provides quality service, but fiverr security mistake reason seller don’t get their money. Also this cancellation hampered in his 60 day analytics. I think fiverr need to update it.

100% agree with you. But fiverr need to provides security his sellers. Everyday lots of seller face this problem. All seller provides quality service, but fiverr security mistake reason seller don’t get their money. Also this cancellation hampered in his 60 day analytics. I think fiverr need to update it.

And I have been unable to message the so called buyer because he’ has not been blocked

😲 Thank you, I did not know that at all

my first order and still now my account is showing -4$

Seriously - a chargeback for $5?

I’m so sorry this happened to you for your first order. I hope your next ones go better for you.

It’s ok my friend I will work hard and get other orders soon .

Sorry, it isn’t common and especially on a first order, but it happens. You can ask Support but for a $5 order, they may just tell you to move on. Your next order will cover the negative and then you’ll be okay. Good luck.

May it will be good for next thank you

Archived