Fiverr Community Forum

I'm 14, am i allowed to sell?

Hi, so i’m 14 and would like to sell on Fiverr because i’m not allowed to work yet and saving up doesn’t earn a lot of money obviously. I don’t need to earn money quick but i got something from my parents but i have to pay like 60 percent of that but it’s pretty expensive so i gotta pay off around 80 dollars but with the money i get each month i’d have to save up for a year + i’m saving up for a new pc but i gotta pay the 80 dollars still. So my idea was to do something online for like 10 or 15 dollars so i can pay it off a little bit quicker and earn money online for now because i can’t have a job yet (so if i am allowed to sell on here by the time i get a job i can have fiverr as a second job (technically speaking this is a job when you sell on here).

Sincerely seanOfficialYT

3 Likes

According to the rules, you’re allowed to sell on Fiverr, yes. Sellers have to be 13 or older to use the site.

2 Likes

This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Fiverr services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.

From ToS

2 Likes

@ahmwritingco and @stefanyoshovski thanks for the quick responses! For selling on here can you just make an account without having a bank account? Or is a bank account required?

2 Likes

Fiverr Allowed 13 Years To sell if you want learn More About Fiverr read Fiverr Terms and Conditions

2 Likes

You’re welcome! As you’re non-US, you can withdraw using PayPal or Payoneer only. Unfortunately, you need to be 18+ to use both of those sites, I believe.

You may need to use mum or dad’s withdrawal provider until you turn 18.

Thank you! So for now i use my mom’s paypal but she only does it when you only have to enter your email so i’m not logged in on her paypal so only email. Is that possible on here?

Here’s how to link a PayPal account to a Fiverr account in order to get paid:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/setting-up-your-paypal-account

Hopefully this article answers your question.

According to other young sellers who have gone down a similar route, once you turn 18, you can contact Fiverr and ask them to remove mum’s account from your profile so that you can add yours. I’ve been told it’s an easy process, but I’ve never done it, so don’t hold me to that. :slight_smile:

Alright i’ll be asking my parents if i’m allowed to do this tomorrow because i would love to especially in these times it’s very boring for me so i wanna do something i love but also earn a small amount of money with it. Thanks for the help! I appreciate it!! Take care and stay safe

1 Like

No problem. Best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: