I'm 2 days new and am already addicted to FIVERR!

Just had to let that out! lol!

I’m serious, my friends in an entrepreneurial Facebook group put me on to this site and I can’t get off of it! I love providing a cool service people like, but I’m also finding tons of things I need. I’ve already ordered a few things and plan to order more! So far so good!

Peace!

RL

How many orders have you gotten so far?

Welcome and there is therapy here when you need it via the forums! >:D<

It’s good to hear from fellow addicts. I find things that I didn’t even know that I wanted until I see it. :))

You’ve got the Fiverr Fever! Welcome! :slight_smile:

Welcome :smiley: I’m new too

Welcome! I’m addicted as well, lol

Hi @richylady! Welcome!! I’m a Fiverr addict too…

Kim

Welcome and yeah FIVERR is my crack, IKEA is my meth

mee too …

This is THE MOST ADDICTING SITE. Forget Facebook! Lol. I love this site. I keep on checking my orders for something new and people wonder why I am so quick to deliver. Well, welcome to the site. Hope you find everything you need!

Welcome to fiverr!

@RichLady: Welcome to Fiverr. I know you asked me about my piano clips. I am doing a video and will have that over the weekend. Hopefully the video moderators will approve it.

Welcome :smiley: I’m new too

Welcome! I’m addicted as well, lol

Hi @richylady! Welcome!! I’m a Fiverr addict too…

Kim

Welcome and yeah FIVERR is my crack, IKEA is my meth

mee too …

This is THE MOST ADDICTING SITE. Forget Facebook! Lol. I love this site. I keep on checking my orders for something new and people wonder why I am so quick to deliver. Well, welcome to the site. Hope you find everything you need!

Welcome to fiverr!