I'm a beginner seller

I’m new seller. How can i getting many order?? Thanks.

Hi rafiqul779,

Welcome to the community. You didn’t mention your service. Well, as a new seller Fiverr gives some opportunity. You must be patient because success doesn’t happen in one night. Try to make buyer requests daily. Share your gigs on social media but never make spaming.

If you want to know how to share on social media then let me know.

I’ll tell you the way to share without spamming. You can check my profile for more inspiration.

Thank you

Welcome to fiverr! You can check some tips for begginers on the many topics here Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum

Here you can check some good topics

The forum is full of new sellers desperately wanting success. Someone has told them that you just create a gig and everybody rushes to buy it … Easy money! Of course that is not the case! Selling on Fiverr is just like opening a business. Imagine you are opening a shop in a town. You would see what the competition is doing. Are they offering the same thing as you. Can you offer something different or better. Or maybe a niche that nobody else has thought of. That is called research and you…
I am a bit delayed in announcing my level 2 success, and I wanted to share my tips for reaching that level. I received this ranking about 2 weeks ago, but was crammed with exams and didn’t bother to share. 1. I would first like to point out a common misconception: Social Media Advertising. Not useful, never was, unless your gig specifically involves social media. Even if you do get a customer from social media, they will likely be just curious and not actually care to spend money. 2. Start stu…

Archived