I'm a brand new user on Fiverr

Hi guys! I am a new Fiverr freelancer from Ukraine. I am excited to become a new freelancer:)
Hope for your heartfelt greetings :star_struck:. I will try my best in my clients’ satisfaction with my service.

Hope for your orders:)
Thanks a lot!

*welcome to fiverr forum. Keep hard work your success will come easily. *

**Best wish for u, hope get your 1st order **

👍

Keep hard work your success will come easily.

Success is never easy – it isn’t supposed to be. So, what kind of hard work are you telling the OP to pursue? You are offering advice. Perhaps you can share the specifics behind your claims. What kind of hard work do you think the OP should pursue in order to find success?

Keep hard work your success will come easily.

Success is never easy – it isn’t supposed to be. So, what kind of hard work are you telling the OP to pursue? You are offering advice. Perhaps you can share the specifics behind your claims. What kind of hard work do you think the OP should pursue in order to find success?

I just mean that active online and offer cilent good quality work.

I just mean that active online and offer cilent good quality work.

Being active online does not guarantee success, and offering quality work is the entire point of being in business. If you’re going to offer advice, offer specifics – offer useful assistance. Repeating the same vague comments that other new sellers post is not advice.

• 4 months later...

Archived