I'm a fresher on fiverr

mamun_n

First congratulation, on your new joining and second its’ depend upon your offering skills, if your selling some efficient, useful and effective skills you will start to get orders soon, so it is actually depend upon your skills. in addition, every seller has own experiences at this platform so it would be better if you collect your own because nothing is done if you are not done experimentally.

First congratulation, on your new joining and second its’ depend upon your offering skills, if your selling some efficient, useful and effective skills you will start to get orders soon, so it is actually depend upon your skills. in addition, every seller has own experiences at this platform so it would be better if you collect your own because nothing is done if you are not done experimentally.

Thanks Bhai for your valuable information. 😀

After 10 month may be i got my first order.

It depends on services you are offering. There is a lot of competition in category I’m selling, so my first 2 months was like all in. I was working day & night without any rest. I remembered that I have not slept for 2-3 days because I have to deliver orders on time to get a good ratings & it happened multiple times. Thank God it pays off & now I’m getting good sales.

Archived