I'm a Level One seller on Fiverr

developer_avi

Hey guys,
I’m Avi. I’m a professional web designer and developer. I’m an expert at WordPress & Divi Theme. I’m a Level one seller on Fiverr. I have completed many websites projects with my clients’ satisfaction.

But Recently I’m facing some problems. I have no order, even no new buyer messages on my gig. My gig’s rank is decreasing day by day. So if you have any suggestions or tips for me then please give it.

Thanks!
Avi 🙂

Thanks for your suggestions 😍

I am facing a similar problem. Opened a ticket about it, take a look;

“Hello there.

I have been promoted to level 2 seller a week ago. But my views, clicks and impressions hits the rock bottom now. What is causing this?

I tried the new promoting system. But it was not promoted. How does that work? When i look at the brief explanation about this system, i should be able to promote my gig. But it does not work

Thank you for your answers.”

And the answer:

“Hello there,

Donovan from Fiverr here. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I will review your gig right away.

You will be glad to know that, after a further review, your gig has been fully approved and it is now visible to all our users. Your impressions and clicks will get back to normal very soon.

Regarding the promoted gigs, I can tell your gig is eligible to be promoted and I believe that you are notified accordingly. My records are showing that your gig is up and running and you can manage it by going to the Promoted Gigs tab in the header of the screen.

I hope this answers your questions and will be at your disposal for any future ones.

Regards,”

Iam not sure what will happen, but this implies somehow i wasnt on the menu and now i am. Maybe something similar happened to you. This ticket is answered yesterday, so i will share what happens in the next few days.

Hello everyone! My name is Ozan and i am a new level 2 seller on fiverr, I started to work on fiverr at the start of this year, and it has been going good so far. I would have gotten to level two 2 months before, but i had some cancelled orders and that held me back. But hurray! I got promoted to level 2 like 10 days ago. And, i am not happy about this to be honest. While i was level 1, my impressions stood around 12k. I believe i have seen more than 25k some weeks. And clicks, was high enou…

This is the topic that i will share it.

Hope it helps

“Hello there.

I have been promoted to level 2 seller a week ago. But my views, clicks and impressions hits the rock bottom now. What is causing this?

I tried the new promoting system. But it was not promoted. How does that work? When i look at the brief explanation about this system, i should be able to promote my gig. But it does not work

And the answer:

“Hello there,

Donovan from Fiverr here. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I will review your gig right away.

You will be glad to know that, after a further review, your gig has been fully approved and it is now visible to all our users. Your impressions and clicks will get back to normal very soon.

Regarding the promoted gigs, I can tell your gig is eligible to be promoted and I believe that you are notified accordingly. My records are showing that your gig is up and running and you can manage it by going to the Promoted Gigs tab in the header of the screen.

I hope this answers your questions and will be at your disposal for any future ones.

Regards,”

Iam not sure what will happen, but this implies somehow i wasnt on the menu and now i am. Maybe something similar happened to you. This ticket is answered yesterday, so i will share what happens in the next few days.

Hello everyone! My name is Ozan and i am a new level 2 seller on fiverr, I started to work on fiverr at the start of this year, and it has been going good so far. I would have gotten to level two 2 months before, but i had some cancelled orders and that held me back. But hurray! I got promoted to level 2 like 10 days ago. And, i am not happy about this to be honest. While i was level 1, my impressions stood around 12k. I believe i have seen more than 25k some weeks. And clicks, was high enou…

Hope it helps

Thanks for your info 😍

“Hello there.

And the answer:

“Hello there,

Regards,”

Hope it helps

Hello ozan_erdi,

Fiverr recently introduced the promoted gigs update. This is eligible for Level 2 and top-rated sellers. When the seller becomes a level 2, the algorithm rank down and dropped the impression. Mainly to push sellers to choose promoted gigs service. I think that is the reason to drop your impression after became a level 2 seller.

Hello ozan_erdi,

Fiverr recently introduced the promoted gigs update. This is eligible for Level 2 and top-rated sellers. When the seller becomes a level 2, the algorithm rank down and dropped the impression. Mainly to push sellers to choose promoted gigs service. I think that is the reason to drop your impression after became a level 2 seller.

Maybe so,

But my promotion is still pending. Now according to the answer i get for my ticket, my views and impressions should go higher. If that happens without the promotion, its all good. But if you are right, that is one dirty trick right there mister!

Maybe so,

But my promotion is still pending. Now according to the answer i get for my ticket, my views and impressions should go higher. If that happens without the promotion, its all good. But if you are right, that is one dirty trick right there mister!

Ok brother,

Keep hope. But cs service is too busy, You can only wait for their reply!

Archived