I'm A Level One Teenage Seller! — My Journey And Experience So Far

norman59

535373442_Screenshot_20200615-1017322.jpg.8a160ec1cf3d113b7f80f6b261aa3b76.jpg
Screenshot_20200615-101732~2540×697 21.8 KB

Honestly, it’s been an interesting journey for me so far, but definitely not rosy. I joined around July 2019 when I was done with high school, and at that time, it wasn’t up to two weeks before I even got my first sale. I was really excited, but eventually, I had no idea that something like a means of identification would be required to continue selling, and my account got temporarily disabled since I couldn’t provide one.

I applied for my international passport, since I was just 16 and couldn’t get a driver’s license, and I thought I would get it within two weeks or a month and get back to continue selling, but, well, things didn’t work out as planned. I faced a lot of delays in getting it and it took up to six months before I could get it. I didn’t give up though, and by February, I got my ID verified and I joined back again. Thanks to customer support, my account was safely kept for me within the six-month period I was trying to get my passport.

When I joined back, I was scared that no one would want to buy from someone whose last delivery was six months ago, because we all know that’s something that’ll be obvious on my profile, but I didn’t let that scare me much and I still went on to the buyers request section to reply as much as I could. Luckily, I got my first sale again from there, and, well, the rest just fell into place, and now I’m officially a level one seller.

I just decided to share this with you guys because of how excited I am. It’s not being easy, but i’m very happy to be one of the many teenage writers who have attained the level one status here, and I hope to achieve more. 🙂

I read your story and realized we have very similar stories. I’m also a teenager and have been working on Fiverr for a little over 2 months. I also had to face the challenge of not having an ID to verify, so my account was suspended. I finally got it in the mail and was able to get my account back with the help of customer support. Today I also became a level 1 seller as well.

I just find that our Fiverr stories are very similar.

I read your story and realized we have very similar stories. I’m also a teenager and have been working on Fiverr for a little over 2 months. I also had to face the challenge of not having an ID to verify, so my account was suspended. I finally got it in the mail and was able to get my account back with the help of customer support. Today I also became a level 1 seller as well.

I just find that our Fiverr stories are very similar.

That’s really great to hear! I’m glad to come across another teenager here, and one who also had the same experience as I did. I wish you good luck with what you do! 🙂

• 4 months later...

Archived