I'm a new fiverr member, From Bangladesh

I am new to Fiverr, I have 9 years of experience, I have opened new gigs in Fiber for digital marketing, video editing, graphics design, WordPress, YouTube and many more. I am waiting for my first order. Everyone will pray for me so that I can give good service from my experience.

Welcome to fiverr!
Start with your profile and make It beautiful with the aid of explaining who you are and what you can do, then go to your gigs and attempt to provide some thing you are very appropriate and put top Images or video that describe what you are suitable at and what you can do. Now you are geared up to make some affords by using going to Buyer Requests section, you’ll see some customers are inquiring for carrier associated to what you are presenting In your gigs,ship them a appropriate suggestion with true fee and brief shipping time, then you’ll get some orders soon! Getting your first order as a new vendor possibly take time, so have some persistence and maintain your eyes on Buyer Requests area due to the fact It’s the best way to get orders. Wish you top good fortune with that

Welcome to fiverr!

Start with your profile and make It beautiful with the aid of explaining who you are and what you can do, then go to your gigs and attempt to provide some thing you are very appropriate and put top Images or video that describe what you are suitable at and what you can do. Now you are geared up to make some affords by using going to Buyer Requests section, you’ll see some customers are inquiring for carrier associated to what you are presenting In your gigs,ship them a appropriate suggestion with true fee and brief shipping time, then you’ll get some orders soon! Getting your first order as a new vendor possibly take time, so have some persistence and maintain your eyes on Buyer Requests area due to the fact It’s the best way to get orders. Wish you top good fortune with that

Thanks bro, for the important advice.

Archived