Fiverr Community Forum

Im a new one , hi everyone :)

Hi fiverr family,

Im a new seller from Turkey as a Business&System Analsyt. Im watching all of you and trying to learn how it goes process here. This is my first one gig and it can need more fixing, i trying to bee good but if you catch any thing to fix let me know to i learn,

Thanks all of you :slight_smile:

https://www.fiverr.com/izthego/functional-user-test-and-solving-suggest

12 Likes

It’s just my thought and maybe it’s wrong. :thinking:

You offer unlimited revisions in your Gig for software testing. As I have said, it’s just a thought but could it mean to test something forever? Could this attract bad guys to take advantage of you?

3 Likes

You are right, it will be better when i put a limit on revision. Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

welcome to the fiverr community

2 Likes

welcome to the fiver world.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr and best of luck for you :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to our fiverr forum community.

2 Likes

Welcome to our family

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr! All the best! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, welcome to fiverr community. Maybe you do not know that sharing gig link in community is illegal. so please do not do this type of work again. Thank you.

1 Like

I didnt know and not noticed that, thanks a lot for telling me. There are so many thıngs tı learn I think :slight_smile:

Welcome to the Fiverr Forum…Stay here and Be pleased.

@sakinur_rahman That’s not completely true.

@izthego Category “My Fiverr Gigs” is the place where you can share and list links to your Gigs.

Category “Improve My Gig” is supposed to be the same in terms of sharing Gig links.

3 Likes

@blavaro I changed my post category to “My Fiverr Gigs” , its good to know this option.

Thank you again:)

1 Like

@izthego
Welcome to fiverr & wish you all the best :heart: